Apply to be a tutor!
The search for student tutors is closed for the winter 2018-2019. A big thank you to everybody who applied!
We are searching tutors for the following degree programmes:
– Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business Online (Turku)
As a tutor you get to teach and help new students from day one. Your responsibilities are for example:
-To plan the orientation days with the personnel of TUAS
– To teach how to manage and how to study at TUAS
– To introduce new students to student culture and free time activities
– To support new students as they get to know each other
– Take part in the marketing of your studies and degree programme
For being a tutor, you’ll receive 3 credits. On top of that, you’ll meet new people and get valuable experience of being in a group and leading one. As a tutor, you’ll also get experience at organizing events and how a group actually works. You don’t need to manage all by yourself because you’ll get support from other tutors, personnel of TUAS and the student union.
Applications must be sent before Thursday the 31st of January 2018 23.59.
You can apply by filling the form here. If necessary, change the language from the top of the form.
For more info ask your study counsellor or TUO’s adviser Lumi Sallinen (email@example.com).
The applicants will be contacted after the last application day.